Castleville Bot Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Castleville Bot Forum

Castleville Bot Forum

Visitor

Online user

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» bitte um energie
Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:14 am by phi3 phi3

» Links - Why no more?????
Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:14 am by phi3 phi3

» PLEASE MORE
Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:43 pm by DeeMathews

» 12 April 2912
Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:13 pm by tattoodogg88

» 29 apr 2012
Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 pm by Karashi

» 27 apr 2012
Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 pm by virginia.dostilio

» 24 apr 2012
Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 pm by manuela-8779

» 23 apr 2012
Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:39 pm by virginia.dostilio

» 22 apr 2012
Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 pm by Serenity Grimani

Donate

GET Vip Status !!!

With Some Donation

If you wish , you can support our forum by doing a donation, and become an actor of this forum.
All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum.

Your administrator

Flag Counter

Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap Flags_0

Google Translate

Advertisement

4 posters

Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap Empty Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap

Post by Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Castleville Guide: Inside of Baz's Giant Trap in Bump Night

After completing the Bump in the Night Quest, you will gain a Giant Trap. Do you want to know how to control the animal you will get? Check this guide now!

What is inside of your Giant Trap?
    Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap B1

In the Baz quest "Bump in the Night", you have to check what is inside of the giant trap. The reward is random and usually is an animal. So what did you get?

Let's try this TIP (I am!):

"Open it with your finger ready on refresh, see what it is, if a sheep or pig refresh as quick as you can. Reload and the trap is ready to open again. Do another action before opening and the animal inside should have changed. Repeat until you get the animal you want."

Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap Untitl11

*u also can use charles to breakpoint before open the trap

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    aram
    user
    user

Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap Empty Re: Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap

Post by aram Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 pm

how to get this white horse in picture ?
    thanks
    three
    three
    user
    user

Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap Empty Re: Quest Tips - Baz Meet Quest - Baz Trap

Post by three Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:27 pm

The is a glitch to get the animal you want.
    It just require you to be fast ( not too much either Laughing see under)

When it's time to collect the trap, click to collect and put your cursor on the refresh button of your browser.
    If the animal you get isn't the one you expect, just hit refresh and you'll get another shot. Repeat till satisfied.

Hints :
    - my first try wasn't successfull : i wasn't fast enough to hit refresh button. got a sheep Sad
    - 2 nd try was chaotic too : i worked 4 times : 1st time got a mink, 2 nd time got a pig then 3rd time i finaly got zebra but i was too fast to hit the refresh ( Evil or Very Mad ) and had to try again : pig and then i was too late to hit refresh ... pig for this one.
    -3rd try was the good one : 2nd refresh and got my zebra.

Good luck
    SOULPHILIANK

Post by SOULPHILIANK Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:49 pm

okay, thanks infomation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:03 pm